Mobile Tech Software
MobileTech is designed for companies that want to increase their profits by managing their technicians' installation, maintenance and repair processes more efficiently.
Give your technicians the power of proven technology that allows them to be more productive and deliver an even higher level of customer service. With mobile technology, techs can accurately manage service calls and job appointments from the palm of their hand. Touch screen devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones, offer easy-to-select buttons with expandable content for easy viewing. If Internet isn't available, the "store-and-forward" functionality allows technicians to save information to upload when wi-fi is available.
Improve ROI, beginning in the field
- Remote entry of billable labor and materials, and invoice generationin the field improving cash flow and enabling timely billing
- Information entered in the field flows back to financial statements,reducing data entry and saving time and money
- Provide technicians the customer and equipment information theyneed, increasing technician productivity
- Allow technicians to easily create additional work requests, capturing opportunities for additional sales from the field
- Decrease administration time, increasing employee retention
- Provide Purchasing visibility into inventory consumption, improving planning and replenishment of inventoried items.
Improved processes, improved customer service
- Provide technicians comprehensive customer history and detailsat their fingertips
- Generate reports from information provided in the field–inspection results, financials, customer report cards, etc.
- Email complete appointment information to the customer, whilecapturing a detailed work record in Signature
- Keep dispatchers and technicians aligned with updated details assynchronization occurs
- Increase visibility into and ease of scheduling with GraphicalSchedule Board’s drag-and-drop technology
- Use predefined task lists to guide technicians and ensure the rightwork is completed
- Assign equipment to a call, ensuring technicians are ready to dothe job and improving first-time fix rates
- Inspect equipment, visually markup damages, and automatically trigger repair calls for optimal service
Give your technicians the power to:
- Access customer information and service and equipment history in the field
- Eliminate paper tickets by recording and updating details and costs
- Capture signatures for work completed and immediately email a call summary
- Enter and track expenses and billable/non-billable time
- Capture opportunities for additional work
- Create an invoice in the field
- Inspect equipment, visually mark damages and assign tasks for follow up
- Use up to 3 devices per technician
- Attach files including notes, pictures, blueprints, etc.
- Use barcoding for equipment and inventory